TBG's typical clients are high net worth individuals. The average client is 50-65 years old with a net worth of $40-60 million, with many clients worth more than a billion dollars. Further, a qualified individual will have a demonstrable need for large amounts of life insurance as part of their estate, charitable giving and/or business planning. TBG's clients finance these policies so that their cash flow and/or investments need not be interrupted or liquidated to fund the policy; the client's investment portfolio can continue to grow without interruption; and the client's estate is protected at death.
More particularly, the client insured must:
- Be worth an absolute minimum of $10 million dollars and
- Have an annual income of at least $500 thousand.
- Have ample liquidity (or projected liquidity) to continue paying premiums if the deal collapses or to make interest payments at maturity.
- Have a balance sheet substantiated by a public accountant or other qualified source.
- Be acceptable to the Lender's Know Your Client requirements.
- Meet all the underwriting criteria of the insurance company.
Steps Required to Initiate the Process:
- Provide signatures on initial forms (HIPAA form and insurance application.)
- Undergo a medical exam. (TBG will set this up at your convenience at no cost to you.)
- Provide requested financial information to establish net worth.
- Provide follow up information as needed for medical and financial underwriting.